Terms and Conditions
Website Privacy and Legal Notices
I Love Cosmetics Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 5002086 and have our registered office at 319 Ordsall Lane, Salford, Lancashire M5 3FT. Our main trading address is 8 Brindley Road, City Park, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HQ. Our VAT number is GB 865 0308 30.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and also how you may use our website and information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is I Love Cosmetics Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
If you are a casual visitor to our website then we will not collect any personal information about you.
However, in time we may add features and services to our website in which case we may collect and process the following data about you (but only with your consent):
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site ilove.eu.com (“our website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services and/or information. As our website evolves we may add these additional features. We may also ask you for information when you report any problems with our site or want to ask us a question.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes (if relevant) and the resources that you access.
• Where you look for the nearest store then we will use a third party service to try and identify your location based on your IP address.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you have logged into our website and our using our online shop then we will log this information against your user ID for security purposes and to track any orders.
• identifying you and tracking your preferences during that session,
• noting the last selection of products on the product grid, and
• where you want to locate the nearest store, your geo-location data.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
[We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
This website is intended for your own personal use.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Ownership of our website and data
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Competition Ts And Cs
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents worldwide (unless otherwise specified) aged 16 or over, except for employees of the I Love Cosmetics LTD. If you are under 16 you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must complete the conditions specified by the competition advertisement. I Love Cosmetics LTD does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) in reasonable time after the Closing Date ("Drawing Date"). The winner will be notified by via the channel they enter on or by email, as soon as possible, after the Drawing Date. I Love Cosmetics LTD’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The number of winners per competition will be decided upon by I Love Cosmetics LTD and will be final. There will always be at least one winner.
6. If the Prize is not claimed within two weeks of the winner being notified, I Love Cosmetics LTD reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner.
7. The Prize offered is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. I Love Cosmetics LTD reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
8. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as I Love Cosmetics LTD may require.
9. The winner's details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a request to I Love Cosmetics LTD Marketing at the address below.
10. I Love Cosmetics LTD reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
11. Promoter: I Love Cosmetics LTD registered no. 5002086 . Registered office: 8 Brindley Road, City Park, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9HQ, UK.